Search Results

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PPB: Marionberry Turnover

This is Marionberry Turnover from the Pie & Pastry Bible. The crust is Rose's yummy-licious Flaky Cream Cheese Crust. In the book, Rose gave the option to use apples, cherries, raspberries, blueberries for filling. But I thought I'd try to use the yummy marionberry.

I made 1/2 recipe which was supposed to yield 12 mini turnover. I ended up with 15 :). Something's wrong with the math there but no one's complaining though, as these are so good.

Now for next time, I might actually follow the instruction and make one with apples, or blueberries. The possiblities are endless!

11 comments:

  1. Oh man they look good and this coming from someone that does not like pie or fruit with sweet anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look excellent--and I still have a bag of marionberries in my freezer.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... this is making me very hungry! Delish.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photos are gorgeous, and your marionberry turnovers look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! I want one, right now, right this very minute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ב''ה

    I bought the pie and pastry bible but have been so busy with all the other baking that I have not even cracked it open!

    Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jenn, are you on the ravelry? my username is the same: evilcakelady

    ReplyDelete
  8. never have i seen a more beautiful marionberry wound! seriously, the turnovers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had intended to come in and view your hachis parmentier, but got distracted by the marionberry pies. Excuse me while I go mop up my salivation. Those pies look divine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.