Search Results

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Snap Thursday : The ring of power

 Not exactly true. But when the Lord of the Rings came out, my friends and I had a lot of fun quoting those 4 words. We also had a great time imitating Gollum's voice saying "my precious," which in our silly context referred to a lot of other things such as "book, cd, cup, plateful of food." You get the idea.

I took this photo when I just got my camera. The ring, which is my wedding ring, is my ring of power. It makes me happy when I wear it.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this photo and TOTALLY digging your ring of power!

    I have joined you on your Snap Thursdays.. Love it, since I promise myself that only photos of NON-FOOD items ... which is forcing me to use the camera for something other than the blog... now I need to convince Tom to go on a mini vacation to I can snap beaches, and water, and cool stuff (I have a boring neighbourhood) and its too hot to walk around it *wink*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ring. The picture looks really nice. It looks like it came straight from a fancy jeweler’s catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ring and beautiful shot! Love the contrast and detail!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.