Search Results

Friday, March 30, 2012

FO Friday 11


Project: Avery
Needle: US 9
Yarn: 1.3 (130 grams) of Malabrigo Worsted in Tuareg

Measurement pre blocking: 50 inches x 6 inches
Measurement post blocking: 62 inches x 6 inches


It is very pretty and soft. I love the blueness of it. And the pattern is lovely.

However, I am not completely happy with how this yarn grew post blocking. 12 inches is a lot. It is now too long for my frame. It is way too loose when I wrap it twice around my neck but too tight to do 3 times. Oh well, I will have to make this again in a different yarn.


Please check out Tami Ami's blog for more fabulous FO's.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate when things grow too much! It is really pretty though, and the yarn looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! you're getting really intense with your knitting, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments.